Kangaroo Valley has a wide range of activities to keep you amused.
There are several fine restaurants and cafes in the Valley.
- Blind Toucan Cafe - 3/155 Moss Vale Road, 02 4465 1676
- Cafe Bella - 151 Moss Vale Road, 02 4465 1660
- The Friendly Inn Hotel - 159 Moss Vale Road, 02 4465 1133
- Kangaroo Valley Fudge House - 158 Moss Vale Road, 02 4465 1375
- Source @ Kangaroo - 2038 Moss Vale Road, 02 4465 1969
- Jing Jo Thai - 146 Moss Vale Road, 02 4465 1314
Canoe and Kayak Safaris
Combine a mountain bike journey with a beautiful bushwalk or a canoe paddle.
A public tennis court is available behind the Fire Station.
Enjoy horse riding with magnificent views over Morton National Park.
There are many walks around Kangaroo Valley, ranging from gentle sightseeing strolls around the village, through to difficult walks for experienced bush walkers.
Take a swing at the Jack Newton designed, 18 hole golf course.
Kangaroo Valley swimming pool is located at the showground in the heart of the Valley. The toddler pool is partially shaded for extra sun protection for young users.
Lake Yarrunga and the Kangaroo River are well knows for Australian Bass. A fresh water fishing licence is required and can be purchased in the village, bag limits apply.
Explore Sculpture Park. Set on 3 hectares, it is a work of art in itself.